August 16, 2017 - 8:00 am
August 18, 2017 - 5:00 pm
AddressKampala Serena Hotel View map
Makerere University School of Public Health under the stewardship of the SPEED Project announces the Symposium on Health Financing for Universal Health Coverage in Low and Middle Income Countries.
Financing for Universal Health Coverage; More money for health AND more health for the money
- Ensuring financial risk protection using public funds.
- Risk sharing and pooling of funds through insurance.
- Leveraging health benefits from investment in other sectors.
- Strategic purchasing and results based financing.
- Global health initiatives and innovative financing approaches.
For details and how to participate visit this link.